UC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership Application

3 posters

Go down

Membership Application Empty Membership Application

Post  Scarpio Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:12 pm

1) How many hours do you spend on playing travian in a day?

- I log in regularly, approximately 6-8 times a day. My actual on time varys depending on my stage of growth. From 15 mins. up to 60+mins.

2) How many soldiers do you have currently?

- My army is currently being replaced. I have 15 Imperians, and 9 legionaires. I have put troop growth on hold temporarily because I am saving to research Equites Imperatoris.

3) What is your goal in travian?

- To learn and advance through teamwork, determination, and perseverance.

4) Are you being farmed by our members or other alliances? If yes, please indicate who they are?

- I am not being farmed. My last attacker was actually an accident.

5) Do you have ever joined other alliances before? If yes, please explain why you leave/quit the alliance?

- I am currently a member of FFH: Fight For Honor
I am seeking more advanced leadership, and a community with larger player contribution.

6) Do you have ever tried to join other alliances before? If yes, please state which one and why they decline you.

- I have only belonged to FFH.

7) Why do you choose Ulicari Clan instead of other alliances?

- My current alliance FFH is honoring a NAP with UC!, and I feel that I can assist in the growth of all involved.

Cool What can you do for Ulicari Clan?

- I am an energetic and positive personality. I am willing to trade with, and support my community. Four UC! members share my immediate map, and an additional seven circle my hub. My addition could be a succesful advance toward the western front.

9) What do you expect to get from Ulicari Clan?

- My hopes are for positive leadership, advancement through solidarity, and the formation of mutualy benficial friendships.

Scarpio

Back to top Go down

Membership Application Empty Re: Membership Application

Post  SirArtturi Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:52 pm

dealing with the application... I'll inform you within one day my decision.

You are little bit under our average population. We usually demand to have min average from our new members, but ill start to deal this application...

Also thinking about your troops. You should more troops. Could i be your sitter for couple days just to observe your village ?

Specific information and location:

http://tramppi.com/coms5/index.php?p=18070
http://travianmap.nl/index.php?ln=en&n=scarpio&a=UC&g=1&ser=18
http://s5.travian.com/spieler.php?uid=18070
SirArtturi
SirArtturi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nubilos Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:34 pm

Well answered by him. bounce
Nubilos
Nubilos

Back to top Go down

Post  Rednut Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:48 pm

i agree with nubilos.... unfortuantely, i'm very drunk right now, i'm probably not typing very well...
anyway, i'd like to give a good recomendation for this guy.... he may be a little under our average pop, but he's polite and apparently ambitious, both good traits in my opinion.
i think he needs to expand his army... hopefully we can guide him in that direction, especially if SirArt sits his account.
otherwise, i'd be more than happy to watch over him for a bit, make sure he's growing at a reasonable rate... Wink
once again, this guy comes with my recommendation...
~Red
Rednut
Rednut

http://dpselfhelp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down