UC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

invite

2 posters

Go down

invite Empty invite

Post  koufalit Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 am

hallo

i tried with an in game message to SirArtturi to take an invite (i saw your message about forum after that) , but i had only 8 ppl in my village so SirArtturi told to wait until 100 ppl to apply again.
i m applying now cause i really want to get a spot in your alliance, so..

1) How many hours do you spend on playing travian in a day?
17-19 hours per day . 7 days a week
2) How many soldiers do you have currently?
3) What is your goal in travian?
to play till the end to a new server from the beggining and create a big village to the top 200
4) Are you being farmed by our members or other alliances? If yes, please indicate who they are?
No , just created my account ...before 4-5 hours
5) Do you have ever joined other alliances before? If yes, please explain why you leave/quit the alliance?
i was leading BM XoX alliance in server2 , i left S2 to create something from the beggining
6) Do you have ever tried to join other alliances before? If yes, please state which one and why they decline you.
no at this Server
7) Why do you choose Ulicari Clan instead of other alliances?
because i have 4-5 friends in this alliance that we were together in the same alliance and i want to play with them (basically Anaman & Brazdzionis and 5-6 more we were together in BM's of server2
8)What can you do for Ulicari Clan?
beeing active and beeing a good guildie , off & def support when needed
9) What do you expect to get from Ulicari Clan?
communication between members , off & def support when needed

i know i dont have the requirements to ask for invite ...but friends keep a spot for me .....i ll grow asap
for me is very important because i want to start here from the begging having the old friends next to me
& because my Server 2 account will be deleted after 65 hours but i dont want to return back so i ve send all my troops to enemy's capital & told all my allies neighbours to farm me

My regards
Koufalitsa

PS i have registered (waiting for reply) with the name Dox at this forum so thats me too if you finally let me in

koufalit

Back to top Go down

invite Empty Re: invite

Post  SirArtturi Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:09 am

nice application. Allthough its in wrong place I may gave you wrong address by mistake. If Admin could move this to right place. This is for diplomatic relations.
SirArtturi
SirArtturi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mireille Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:41 pm

SirArtturi wrote:nice application. Allthough its in wrong place I may gave you wrong address by mistake. If Admin could move this to right place. This is for diplomatic relations.

-done-
Mireille
Mireille

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down