UC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance with the 420 Empire

Go down

Alliance with the 420 Empire Empty Alliance with the 420 Empire

Post  Singeran Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:10 pm

Hello to all! I am SingerAngel, a diplomat from the 420 Empire, division II. I'm am here on behalf of the entire 420 empire in asking you to join us in an alliance. We believe that this link between the two alliances will be greatly beneficial to all that are affected by this momentous opportunity. Both the UC alliance and that of the 420 divisons are at good rankings and neither tolerate inactive players. I hope that you all will agree that this would only help us in the future.

Thank you all for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,
~SingerAngel~ ^_^

Singeran

Back to top Go down

Alliance with the 420 Empire Empty Re: Alliance with the 420 Empire

Post  Rednut Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:09 pm

well, 420 seem like a large alliance, with a whole heap of wings... and allies.
my questions:
how do you expect to be able to FULLY support all of your allies?
what do you expect an alliance with UC would mean? that is, what would be the terms of the alliance as you see it?
Rednut
Rednut

http://dpselfhelp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SingerAn Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 am

The alliance only has four wings, in all honesty I do not think that is very many. With the divisions, it makes it easier to be able to support the several different allies whenever they are in need of help. The divisions in the different areas of the server allows us to have closer relations with alliances near us and enables us to help out those alliances quicker.

In my opinion, the more allies you have the better off you will be. An alliance brings with it safety and peace knowing you don't have to worry about a random war because of the pact you have made.

I believe an alliance with UC would be a great benefit to the 420 empire. The terms as I see it would be if you need help, call upon us and we will help any way that we can. Also, that gesture should be returned by the other party as well. These are the only terms I believe important and necessary. If you have any of your own, please don't hesitate to share your ideas and I will certainly discuss them with my alliance leaders.

~SingerAngel~ ^_^

SingerAn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum