UC Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance application - MORT

Go down

Alliance application - MORT Empty Alliance application - MORT

Post  Jagman Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:55 pm

Greetings members of UC!!
As a member of the Diplomatic Corps for Mort alliance, i have chosen to approach your esteemed selves regarding an alliance between our two great nations...etc etc
Mort started in server 4 as a group of friends. Unfortunatley we found travian too late and server 4 was quite old. We found it very difficult to compete at such a late stage in the game. So the core members ( six ) have continued Mort into server 5.
We intend to choose our allies carefully....we found that making too many friends leaves you with no enemies. And in a game of conquest this makes things tough! Laughing
I have selected UC because (from what i have seen) you are destined for big things. Two of your members (KapitanBerto and Nubilos) have interacted with me in a fair and friendly manner. I have NAP's with both.
Mort is an active alliance and will not tolerate yellow dots.
I look forward to hearing from you all soon!
Regards
Jagman

Jagman

Back to top Go down

Alliance application - MORT Empty Re: Alliance application - MORT

Post  Mireille Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:36 pm

Thank you Jagman.
We're going to discuss your proposal and get back to you as soon as we can. Like you, our alliance choose our allies very carefully as well.
Mireille
Mireille

Back to top Go down